L

Lo0seR

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'll be in town for a week and would like to know some nice LFS stores to check out. Would like to see what kind of goods and livestock is offered in NY.

L

Lo0seR

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Good eye jhale yes I am, go to RC all the time as well as SDreefs here in San Diego. Look forward to seeing some eastcoast setups, LFS stores and so on, so any info would be great.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Good eye jhale yes I am, go to RC all the time as well as SDreefs here in San Diego. Look forward to seeing some eastcoast setups, LFS stores and so on, so any info would be great.

I thought so, I'm jthnhale on RC, we had communicated a while back about the tsunami relief fund. Good to see you in our little reef corner :)
I've been more active here than on RC for a while.

There are not too many stores to see in manhattan itself. Sad to say but NY rents have forced many of the reef stores out of business. We get most of our coral now from our board vendors and online sources.

There is one store in mid town NY called New World Aquarium, that's worth going to see. It's on 38th street between 3rd avenue and 2nd avenue.

If your willing to travel to queens and brooklyn then there are more stores to see, but everything is pretty well spread out.

Let me know when your coming in and I'll set up some visits to see some of our members tanks in the area.

- jonathan

zaza

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
WELCOME.. I WORK OUT OF THE 25PCT ON 119ST AND LIVE ON 121ST.
I used to go play pool on the pub across from the pct, until they decided to got rid of the pool table :(

Did you ever go to the biliard above the laundromat on 116th @ park? I always think to go check it out, but I never did :tongue1:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: