pmoneyt

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I like them both, each has its benefits it just depends on what you are looking to get. And since I work right in the middle of both of them on Bway its a quick walk in either direction.

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Since you are here for 6 weeks, I'd also make the effort to get up to Greenwich Aquaria in Connecticut ( about and hour or so drive from the city) one of the nicest shops in the country IMO. And you must also make the trip out to Atlantis Marine World ( Public Aquarium ) in Riverhead on Long Island ( about 2 hours from the city) where they have a 20, 000 gallon living reef---one of the largest and nicest captive reefs in the world. Both are well worth the trip and the effort.

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Another member and I are planning on renting a car in the upcoming weeks and heading up to Greenwich Aquaria and House of Fins. If there's any interest, we can get a van.

Since you are here for 6 weeks, I'd also make the effort to get up to Greenwich Aquaria in Connecticut ( about and hour or so drive from the city) one of the nicest shops in the country IMO. And you must also make the trip out to Atlantis Marine World ( Public Aquarium ) in Riverhead on Long Island ( about 2 hours from the city) where they have a 20, 000 gallon living reef---one of the largest and nicest captive reefs in the world. Both are well worth the trip and the effort.

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
So I'm at the corner or prince street and broadway at a job ,, any close shops around here ,, I'll Be here all day ..

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: