Onur

Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!

I am opening a place - this has been my dream since I started in this hobby 15 years ago. My store is different - a boutique approach to the hobby. In addition to a variety of fish and coral, you will see things like exposed filtration, lights, and pumps. All the tanks in the store are made by Elos. This place is more than a store to me - it is the shopping experience I always wanted as a hobbyist and I think others are looking for the same experience.

Please join me at our Preview Event for a sneak peak of the store this weekend in North Jersey (396 Cedar Lane in Teaneck, 5 minutes from GW Bridge, lots of free parking). We will be open from 11am to 8pm. We will have drinks and snacks.

Thanks and hope to see you Saturday,
Onur the Owner

Attachments

• MOD Coral Preview Event Invite.PDF
    466.8 KB · Views: 225
  • Mod Coral Preview Event Invite.jpg
    Mod Coral Preview Event Invite.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,194
  • IMG_1961.jpg
    IMG_1961.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 988
  • IMG_1963.jpg
    IMG_1963.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 977
  • IMG_1964.jpg
    IMG_1964.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 968
  • IMG_1965.jpg
    IMG_1965.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 970
  • IMG_1966.jpg
    IMG_1966.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 977
  • IMG_1967.jpg
    IMG_1967.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 955
  • IMG_1968.jpg
    IMG_1968.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 977
Last edited:

Onur

Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a great question... Not only does the store look like a little European boutique but also think of sipping expresso while you choose coral or easily scheduling a private showing. It is about both the product and buying experience. When I go to stores as a hobbyist and spend money, I would love to see little more attention to experience without prices going up.

The best way to understand is to check out the preview event - hope to see you there!

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
Ok thats interesting... but i would say that most of us here would like a store that brings in the unusual at a fair price. around my neck of the woods we already have what you describe in greenwich CT... but they are 4x the cost for plain vanila so most choose to go to the other stores. people know who I am talking about. I would be interested to see your open setups... looking forward to it.

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok thats interesting... but i would say that most of us here would like a store that brings in the unusual at a fair price. around my neck of the woods we already have what you describe in greenwich CT... but they are 4x the cost for plain vanila so most choose to go to the other stores. people know who I am talking about. I would be interested to see your open setups... looking forward to it.

:rolleyes: :)

Onur kudos to a new store opening up! Good Luck...

Onur

Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know which stores you are mentioning. :) Some are really close friends of mine and I still go them. Here is the deal, I promise I am never going to charge unfair prices and never going to make people pay for store appearance. I just want you to enjoy your time while you are shopping. We can talk, try, see equipment, check live stock, talk about the hobby while enjoying the atmosphere. I am going to post a couple pictures soon to show more about why you should come and check it out.

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
I know which stores you are mentioning. :) Some are really close friends of mine and I still go them. Here is the deal, I promise I am never going to charge unfair prices and never going to make people pay for store appearance. I just want you to enjoy your time while you are shopping. We can talk, try, see equipment, check live stock, talk about the hobby while enjoying the atmosphere. I am going to post a couple pictures soon to show more about why you should come and check it out.

I really look forward to your pictures... I hope I didn't sound unappreciative of what you are trying to go after, just sounded a little familiar to me and was just trying to understand what you were aiming to achieve. I welcome all stores into the area and will gladly support anyone that is passionate about the hobby that brings a level of quality/service that I know is hard to come by in the 18+ years I have been in the hobby. You are further than alot of stores to me but I am always willing to travel so looking forward to it.

Good luck with the grand opening and I hope to make it.

Last edited:

Onur

Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coralcruze, Chris5, 3450500 thank you all for your well wishes. Sorry for the late answer but I got sick right after small family preview event (which went great. Not to much sell but a lot of laughs). The Event for MR it is going to be on 21st.

I am going to be open between 11am-8pm everyday. Now I am in the store almost all day to finalize the details . So you can stop by most of the day. And if some reason I am not there, I am living couple min away from the store. I can be there anytime. If you like to stop by before the preview event please feel free. I will be at the store.

Onur

Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

Some people have approached me because there is a frag swap in Long Island this weekend and we are also having an event at the new store. I just want to let you know this weekend is a preview of the store. We will have grand opening soon. If you can only go to one place, please go to the swap. Already hearing this year is going to be phenomenal.

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
Hi Guys,

Some people have approached me because there is a frag swap in Long Island this weekend and we are also having an event at the new store. I just want to let you know this weekend is a preview of the store. We will have grand opening soon. If you can only go to one place, please go to the swap. Already hearing this year is going to be phenomenal.

confused... is MOD now joining LIRA this weekend? because as I read the above it did not seem like it...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: