my 11g nano

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Let them come the last I remember its my tank I put what ever I want in it plus I got it when it was 1 " to take care of some algy issues I was having and in like 3/4 weeks he will have a 150g to play around in so let the tang police come LOL

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
perfectly fine i just split them up tho i put the perc in the 150 i left the mocha and the b/w ora oc in the nano i have alway had luck pairing multiple clowns in the same tank tho i am going to have a few pairs in my 150 as well

xxxAngeloxxx

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
perfectly fine i just split them up tho i put the perc in the 150 i left the mocha and the b/w ora oc in the nano i have alway had luck pairing multiple clowns in the same tank tho i am going to have a few pairs in my 150 as well
did you add them to the tank at the same time?...because i would like to add another clown in my tank i just have a true percula and a ora black misbar occelleris.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
no not at all i got the mocha/perc from euroreefer and like 2/3 months after i got the b/w from kent d as baby and they work out very well that does not mean that the same might work for u but give it a try

xxxAngeloxxx

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
no not at all i got the mocha/perc from euroreefer and like 2/3 months after i got the b/w from kent d as baby and they work out very well that does not mean that the same might work for u but give it a try
yea i will give it try hope everything works well for me...since my true percula is bigger then my misbar and wont take sh** from tru percula lol

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
lol that my little beast that brew up all that macro i give away lol its 5 gallon water jug and slice to top and put in work into it i llike try things those pics are real old when i first set itup it also have crp back skmmer on the left side .. i actually had sump that could have work when i was stting up my nano but i decided i wanted to try something deffernt and sold the sump and made my own

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
thanks for the compliments and fishman when i start some pissy debate with u its all love but i try stuff so sometimes if i dont agree its cause i tryed another way with something that didnt work for some and its work for me u remember that mineral mud debate??

Featured Sponsors