DeeFromBrooklyn

Reef Nut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny, I have 2 green clown gobies, 2 pecula clowns, 1 banded coral shrimp and a fire fish in my 5.5. Lol not including the corals in there they get along just fine. They are all small fish with exception of the clowns which I'm trying to get to spawn. My main tank is 125 so I can move them once they breed.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
So I decided to keep my 5G and turn it into a reef tank once again. This time I used RO water lol. Checked my pH and ammonia levels last night ph is at 7.4 and ammonia is at 0.25ppm. Going to get some baking soda to raise my pH. But for the rest for the levels like cal and alk and nitrate and natrate I haven't checked on those yet.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Well last night I added a teaspoon of baking soda which equals to 20G and it worked now my pH is 8.0 and my ammonia is still at 0.25ppm. Going to see tomorrow afterwork going to buy a damsel or use my damsel from my other tank put him in to my 5G tank to see if the tank is doing well. After that I'm going to be adding my ora misbar clownfish going to get him a snow onxy clownfish later on

DeeFromBrooklyn

Reef Nut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be weary of adding demsels since they become very aggressive and even a nuissence to future fish. I had to literally fish out a Neon Demsel I had for about three years which was biting and knocking over corals. You should see the improved growth since I got rid of him.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'd be weary of adding demsels since they become very aggressive and even a nuissence to future fish. I had to literally fish out a Neon Demsel I had for about three years which was biting and knocking over corals. You should see the improved growth since I got rid of him.

He won't be there for a long time he's just in testing mode but so far he doing well.

eazy al

onyxx owner
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Pics,Holmes.I had a pair of demsels me n my girl couldn't catch the little bastards I jade to take out all my lr,n corals they are quick n smart,pics pics pics!!! Come on bro take a black berry pic lol!!!

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Pics,Holmes.I had a pair of demsels me n my girl couldn't catch the little bastards I jade to take out all my lr,n corals they are quick n smart,pics pics pics!!! Come on bro take a black berry pic lol!!!

There's no rock in the tank right now just the clown and damsel. So it won't be hard to catch either. I will post pictures tonight I promise

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Here are some pictures from my BLACKBERRY lol

Attachments

• 5G%20Nano.jpg
    5G%20Nano.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Nano.jpg
    Nano.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Nano%201.jpg
    Nano%201.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Nano%202.jpg
    Nano%202.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Nano%204.jpg
    Nano%204.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Nano%205.jpg
    Nano%205.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: