xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
This is what happens when boredom gets to you lol :help: Okay well i have had this tank running for 5 months now with no livestock but just a hermit crab in the tank. So I plan to re do my whole tank over again and stock this baby up with zoa's only and 3 fish. Pictures wont be up on till I re due my whole 5G tank over again​

Last edited:

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
3 fish in a 5g? Which fish are you planning on? That may be cutting it pretty close.
yea seriously..more like 1 fish lol 3 seahorses will not happen either that's a bad idea. The tank will have to stay very cool and you prob couldn't even find a heater small enough to keep that tank the temp it needs to be. Zoa tank w/ a shrimp is a much better idea.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
yea seriously..more like 1 fish lol 3 seahorses will not happen either that's a bad idea. The tank will have to stay very cool and you prob couldn't even find a heater small enough to keep that tank the temp it needs to be. Zoa tank w/ a shrimp is a much better idea.

Yea I was just thinking the same just 1 fish or just some sexy shrimps. But to be honest trigg I'm mosty heading for zoa tank only no fish or inverts. Reason why is I get just 1 fish I'm going to get attached to the fish and won't want to let it leave lol

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: