• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Vitz, I edited out your last 2 belligerent and unnecessary posts. Let's keep the thread on track and about your tank. If you want to start a thread about the ethics of keeping tangs in aquaria, please do so in the GRD as I would welcome your opinion minus the hostility.

Matt

A

Anonymous

Matt_":c12voxfv said:
Vitz, I edited out your last 2 belligerent and unnecessary posts. Let's keep the thread on track and about your tank. If you want to start a thread about the ethics of keeping tangs in aquaria, please do so in the GRD as I would welcome your opinion minus the hostility.

Matt

in that case, it behooves you to edit out the arrogant and accusory toned posts of banggai-if for nothing else, to be FAIR, to say nothing of the fact that my INFORMATION regarding the tang (and it's 'fate') was plainly ignored by the troll

:roll:

A

Anonymous

Matt_":14gnryb3 said:

Matt

as i stated some posts ago-the tank was torn down in may-so there's no need for any further discussion on that tank-not will there be any further discussion on any tank of mine in the future

given that both you and righty seem to be able to focus only on what you percieve to be MY 'arrogance', while completely ignoring other's who respond to my initially NON arrogant comments, i think i'll refrain from entertaining any wishes or desires you may have for my opinions or knowledge

i have little to gain, and nothing to offer to those who would only hear what they want to hear, and only in the way they want to hear it

c-ya

A

Anonymous

vitz":7ducsz13 said:
Matt_":7ducsz13 said:

Matt

as i stated some posts ago-the tank was torn down in may-so there's no need for any further discussion on that tank-not will there be any further discussion on any tank of mine in the future

given that both you and righty seem to be able to focus only on what you percieve to be MY 'arrogance', while completely ignoring other's who respond to my initially NON arrogant comments, i think i'll refrain from entertaining any wishes or desires you may have for my opinions or knowledge

i have little to gain, and nothing to offer to those who would only hear what they want to hear, and only in the way they want to hear it

c-ya

See ya indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: