Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
He's spunky and active lol, so far the only thing I see as an issue is he is very thin from not eating/the diarrhea and vomiting, but otherwise he's back to how he first was.

Now to house train him and I'll be set.

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
He's not as big as he looks guys. He's just very muscular so he gives the illusion of being much bigger.

457d5b53-435d-6697.jpg
457d5b53-4376-8e17.jpg
457d5b53-4389-5e93.jpg
457d5b53-43ae-f56d.jpg

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
he's doing okay except he is in a lot of pain with walking. he's been whining since Friday and has a limp.

I took him to the vet and they did x-rays, x-rays came back clear so nothing broken.

the theory is that since he was in a cage for basically 10 days and not eating/moving that it's a nutritional thing/growth thing.

the issue is I cannot get him to eat his dry food. I added nutrical, peanut butter, chicken broth, beef broth, 2 different dry foods and even an egg at one point. he still won't eat it!

the only thing he will eat is chicken breast and dog treat.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Hey Brandon I'm very happy his x-rays came out ok. As long as he is eating something I think he will be ok. Keep us posted here.

Halo is doing pretty good. He had some parasites in his poop but they are all gone now.

Post some new pics of your pup

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
lol tonight he ate a big steak to make sure he's getting enough meat. he won't eat dry food, but he'll eat Cesar puppy wet food.

I'll post a picture when I go on my comp.

CIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Brando, that is one spoiled pup. He will eat the dry dog food when he's hungry. Don't worry he won't starve himself to death. lol My dog is the same way.

Hec, Halo is looking good.

So far how would you two recommend your breeder?

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
my breeder was very nice, it was a family that has been breeding now for 4-5 years. they have the 2 parents of the litter and the grandmother of the litters there. (mom's mom).

my dog needs to start walking more, right now he has trouble getting up and the xrays showed nothing wrong so we think it's because he was in the cage, just stinks though.

CIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Maybe he just tweaked a muscle. Give him a week and see if it improves. Make sure you don't over exercise him since he's only a puppy.

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I do mild walks up and down my block not too far.

Hopefully it's just a tweaked muscle tomorrow makes a week of dealing with it.

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
I'm very sad to say that Halo will be fir sale very soon. I recently found out that my wife is pregnant. If anyone is interested or knows of someone that wants a beautiful American bulldog pup please send them my way. I'm asking $1000 for him

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: