motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
heres one of my guy i just lost, and 3 of my new pup.

they truely are amaizing dogs, that are family oriented and are excelent around kids, he will be almost a year old and hopefully well trained at that point.. you really should be looking at how to make it part of your family.. not just a dog

Last edited:

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Your pup is beautiful. I wish you the best of luck. His face looks just Halo.

I've been trying to talk my wife into it for days but she won't budge. If it was up to me he would stay here. We treat him here like a family member and not a dog. My step daughter and I are super attached to him and spend every minute that we are home with him right next to us. It's a shame and I really am trying my hardest to keep him.

CIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hec, my dog just turned 3yrs but we are going thru the baby stage now as well. Our baby is 5 months old and we haven't had any issues. But no matter how much I trust my dog I will never leave the baby and dog in the same room unattended. What issues are your wife concerned with?

If you really need to rehome the dog look into the two American Bulldog forums I posted in the other thread. There's a classified section there.

Motor, nice looking pup. Did you get the pup locally?

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
CIA, no not locally, i did a ton of reasearch and hours of phone conversations before i felt comfortable with a breeder, she was a saint for how she takes care of her dogs.. he came from misouri, she has a home web site called asecondwindfarm.com i had to be sure, bc i feel like when i lost rocky, he was cheated, he had lymphnode cancer, and has problems his whole life.. but thats what happens when you get a dog from a puppy store that came from a mill... didnt know it at the time, and 9 years ago the american bulldog was still relativly unheard of in the north east.. so i have lineae going back 6 generations and health records and testimonials from previous buyers from her.. my buddy TYNMAN on here also has an american comin in a few weeks..

btw what forums do you use for the AB? what kind do you have? scott or johnson?

CIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Sorry to hear about Rocky. The asecondwindfarm.com website does not mention if or what health test they do on their adult dogs before they decide to breed them.

I have a boxer not an AB. I was just trying to point him in the right direction. Below is my post about the AB forums.

If you have questions about a breed you should check out breed specific forums. Do tons and tons of research since it will be a long term commitment. Here's one I found..http://www.dogresources.com/phpBB2/ and http://www.theamericanbulldogclub.c...a&view=listcat&catid=0&func=listcat&Itemid=76

Please do not support back yard breeders!

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
oh ok.. she has only 2 stud dogs and a few females.. not a huge operation.. but thats the nice part.. i know she told me all the tests and the history of the dogs which was more than i can say for alot of thebreeders i spoke to..

i am a member of the american bulldog club site.. didnt know if there were others..

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
this is hazzzel my american bull dog when i 1st got her. i wish i had the space to keep another

Attachments

• DSC00593.jpg
    DSC00593.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 139
  • DSC00617.jpg
    DSC00617.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC00635.jpg
    DSC00635.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC00654.jpg
    DSC00654.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 143

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Here are some pics of Halo that his new owner sent me yesterday. I got very sad when I saw these pics as he turned out to be a very beautiful dog. These pics were taken 2 months ago

I'm really happy he went to a wonderful family. Thank you

6c32d169-5f42-cbb2.jpg
6c32d169-5f4d-9509.jpg
6c32d169-5f59-6062.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: