Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
I'm selling my american bulldog puppy that I bought a couple weeks ago but I just found out that my wife is pregnant. He is about 13 weeks and has all his shots to date. He is NKC registered and if you are interested let me know and I'll show you his pedigree. I'm asking $1000 firm for this beautiful dog. I will also include his cage and all his paperwork.

I attached a couple of pics of Halo and a pic of his mom and dad. His dad is the brown one and the mom is the white one.

I'm located in Clifton NJ

I might be interested in trading for a big tank or partial trade.

Attachments

• 155_op_697x464.jpg
    155_op_697x464.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 409
  • jpg.jpg
    jpg.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 411
  • SL380011.jpg
    SL380011.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 438
  • MALES~~element126.jpg
    MALES~~element126.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 411
  • Zahara_best_sitting_website_op_800x533.jpg
    Zahara_best_sitting_website_op_800x533.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 409
  • get-attachmenaspx.jpg
    get-attachmenaspx.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 410

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
congrats bro,

i also have a ton of baby **** i would love to unload!

i sent my wife a pic of the pooch, i am interested - if she is i will reach out to you and maybe bring my kids by to see how they interact with each other. ill be in touch either way.

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Thank you so much. I've always wanted one and I really wish I could handle them both. I am definitely going to get another one from the same breeder when the baby is bigger. It's hard to get rid of him because even though it has only been 3 weeks that we own him we are very attached to him.

CIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I feel so sorry for Halo. Why can't you keep him and have a baby? He will be over a year old and fully trained when the baby is born. Were you never planning on having a baby?

Also, check your contract. Most reputable breeders state in their contracts that if you can't keep the dog you must return the dog back to them.

Congrats on the pregnancy!

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
as we spoke in PM you know i have lost my american not too long ago, and just got another new pup.. please do the right thing by the dog and please make sure you dnt just sell the dog to the first person with a grand to spend.. the breed need to be with the right family.. if not they can have the wrong training and hurt someone.. expecially since yours comes from the bully type from the looks of his parents. at this point i would be looking more to get him with the right family, and not worry as much for trading for a light fixture or the cash..

i also aree with CIA most breeders want them back if you can not care for them.

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
You are very right. I will never just give him to someone that I think won't care for him properly. If I don't find the right family for him I will keep him and start WW3 here at home with my wife.

Thank you guys for caring for the well being of halo. I appreciate it.

457d5b53-213f-1870.jpg
457d5b53-2174-8fd5.jpg
457d5b53-21a3-3221.jpg

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Let's go to war!! After a year old really they'll need a daily walk 30-45 minutes or better yet if you can fence the yard then bring the baby outside and play fetch with the dog and exercise it.

My mom takes my 1 year old nephew in the stroller and pushes it with her left hand and walks the leash in her right. My pup is only 5 months old, but with training even after being so sick, he's an angel on the leash.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: