Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I told him to hold on to them the price should go up In a few years

They most certainly will. I heard that only 200 pairs was let out only in NYC. People was on line camping out almost 1 week in advance. I my self own own several pairs of foam( I'm a sneaker head) but I knew I would get a chance to get my hand on these, even more now. Good luck with them. I would go back to flight club and just speak to some of the works and see if they know some 1 will to buy and look out for they person who gets them sold for u. Gl

Mike389

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
They most certainly will. I heard that only 200 pairs was let out only in NYC. People was on line camping out almost 1 week in advance. I my self own own several pairs of foam( I'm a sneaker head) but I knew I would get a chance to get my hand on these, even more now. Good luck with them. I would go back to flight club and just speak to some of the works and see if they know some 1 will to buy and look out for they person who gets them sold for u. Gl

He went the other day and they offered him 1800 for the pair... He didn't take the money and is going to hold on to them for a while

CoralMeister

The Flying Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Guys you might think that this price he is asking for is ridiculous and for sneakers, but guys......this is the real deal. To me, him and many others, nice, rare sneakers are pretty sweet. Plus these in particular are in suuuuper high demand.

Think of it if you're buying coral.....people who don't reef probably think you are crazy to pay $50-as much as $500 buying a small piece of rare/ expensive coral, but you know that it has meaning to you.

Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Guys you might think that this price he is asking for is ridiculous and for sneakers, but guys......this is the real deal. To me, him and many others, nice, rare sneakers are pretty sweet. Plus these in particular are in suuuuper high demand.

Think of it if you're buying coral.....people who don't reef probably think you are crazy to pay $50-as much as $500 buying a small piece of rare/ expensive coral, but you know that it has meaning to you.

+1 well said.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: