thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
I can never see spending that much money on sneakers! Especially from another person. No offense. But I am not going to tell anyone else not to buy.

When you take pics please take multiple

Show inside of box, and the exact packaging that they are packed in, including the silica package, and the tissue that the sneakers are wrapped in.

I would not buy them unless all these items are shown in the pics that I just requested. Also the inside of the lid of the box, and the outside of the box.

Mike389

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I can never see spending that much money on sneakers! Especially from another person. No offense. But I am not going to tell anyone else not to buy.

When you take pics please take multiple

Show inside of box, and the exact packaging that they are packed in, including the silica package, and the tissue that the sneakers are wrapped in.

I would not buy them unless all these items are shown in the pics that I just requested. Also the inside of the lid of the box, and the outside of the box.

I will take multiple pics...and I agree with you I'm posting them here for my brother.. There his sneakers just seeing if anyone was interested

Mike389

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
galaxyfoams033.jpg

galaxyfoams031.jpg

galaxyfoams036.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: