Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thank you STHILL, your words are of great encouragement!

Krasiek, thirty5, thank you much!

Mom needs our prayers as well, her blood pressure is still to high. She is still in the hospital.
Jade is coming along nicely.;)

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thank you much Mike & tightline!!

tightline, we are expecting another grandson December 28, which we are also worrying over.:( My daughter's placenta is low in his case.
So please folks if it is not to much to ask, Please pray for Ethan's safe arrival!!

Kathy, Jade Tiphani is my oldest son's second child.;)

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Update on Jade Tiphani: Pic is of her @ 15 days. She is now 4lbs. 4oz, and drinking 37ccs out of a bottle, so the "feeding tube" should be coming out soon.
She has also been moved out of the NICU. God willing she will be released next week.

Attachments

• Jade Tiphani 15 days old.jpg
    Jade Tiphani 15 days old.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 50

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
She looks very healthy and happy, by the time you know it she will be crawling around. And how is moms condition, you had mentioned her blood pressure was high.
Thank you rkaragozler for remembering mom.;)
Mom's BP has gone back down to normal. She is still on meds though. She has an appt. with her doctor tomorrow at which time we will know more as to whether, or not she can get off of the meds.

Jade Tiphani may be released as early as tomorrow!woohoooooooo

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Thank you rkaragozler for remembering mom.;)
Mom's BP has gone back down to normal. She is still on meds though. She has an appt. with her doctor tomorrow at which time we will know more as to whether, or not she can get off of the meds.

Jade Tiphani may be released as early as tomorrow!woohoooooooo

Just let her relax and get things of her mind, going thru what she did can put alot of stress. Wohoooo i want pics tomorrow too.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thanks Johnny, Maggie & Zoe!

Richie, they live in Philly, I live in Queens so I have to depend on them sending me pix. As soon as they send me some I will post them immediately.

I love bragging on my grands.;)

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Jade Tiphani is home!!!!!!! Mom txt me late last night that Jade was sprung at 10:30 PM.LOL
Only in Philly do hospital release patients in the middle of the night.LOL

Pix to follow when I get them.;)

Thank you ALL for your prayers, and support. Means a lot to know my family is always here.:grouphug:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: