Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Introducing: Jade Tiphani Crawford
Arrived Thursday 9/15/2011, 10 AM, seven weeks to early.:happysad:
3lbs. 14oz., 17"
We are ecstatic with the latest addition to the Crawford clan. But yet a bit anxious. With that said.
Please help us by raising your voices in-unison to God for the well being of our tiny granddaughter.
Her mom developed preeclampsia, therefore the baby had to be taken from her early. She was delivered via C-section.
Her lungs are not fully developed, they are giving her meds to help them develop. That is what the tube in her mouth is for. She is being fed through another tube in her belly button.

Attachments

• Jade Tiphanie Crawford    Thursday   9-15-2011  10 AM   3.14lbs   17inch..jpg
    Jade Tiphanie Crawford Thursday 9-15-2011 10 AM 3.14lbs 17inch..jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

Pootie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Congrats!!

She will be justtt fine! My daughter was c-sectioned 8 weeks early due to HELLP syndrome . They kept her i the NICU for a month till she was 5lbs then she came home!

She was 3lbs 10oz. Three years later she is a 100% normal child, aside from her nack for climbing high things and driving me nuts ! (but i guess that is normal too, lol)

Last edited:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart! Especially for all the prayers!!

Pootie, thanks for the encouraging word! I will most definitely pass them on to my son, and daughter.;-)
Yes, daughter. When my son married this wonderful young woman she became my daughter.:)
Mom is doing better, blood pressure has started going down. God is good!!!!

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Congrats Awilda!! Jade is just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
Of course my thoughts & prayers are with her and I'm sure she will be breathing on her own with healthy lungs in near no time at all :)

..which son? lol

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Update, just spoke to my son.

Baby Jade took a few sips from a bottle!!:)
Mom, is doing a little better as well, and is expected to go home tomorrow.;)
God is so goooooooooooooood!!!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Spent a little time with my granddaughter yesterday, I even got to feed her.:biggrin: She is tiny, but of my she is beautiful. Head full of black hair, perfect little angel.
Jade Tiphani 2 days old!

Attachments

• Jade Tiphani Crawford 3 days old 021.jpg
    Jade Tiphani Crawford 3 days old 021.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Jade Tiphani Crawford 3 days old with Mima.jpg
    Jade Tiphani Crawford 3 days old with Mima.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 73

STHILL

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
congrats , our daughter was born this past feb and she also was 7 weeks early and born at 3lbs 15oz and 13" long she spent 11 days in the NICU before she came home with us at 4lbs 4 oz she just turned 7 months on sept 9th and is just shy of 16lbs and 25" long ....everything will work the preemie units in hospitals are amazing ...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: