rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
This site is not just about reefing, but about friendship.
Last night was the big event, my daughters sweet sixteen.
Without the help of this site, or its members it would have never happened.
I would like to say Thank You from the bottom of my heart.
Marcin and Kamila, for not sitting down 5 minutes to take a breather and shooting over 5000 pictures.
Dj Yoshi, and Chris, for hours of non stop music, and getting everyone to dance.
With your help, you made my daughters night come alive, and it will be a night she would never forget.
DJYoshi.jpg

MarcinCarmella.jpg

ThankYou.jpg

Last edited:

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Thank you for the opportunity to show off our skills and build our portfolio. We had a great time and you and your family are great people. We will work on your photos ASAP, I am sure you'll love them. Thanks again!
And once we get them in our hands I will post more, You guys have a great eye and talent for what you do, I will help you in any way to promote you, in you skills.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
richie , you are the man! you did it for your girl like any other dad would do it, your top shelf in my book bro!!! always have been always will be, and to those who helped richie with the nerve racking art that is photography , your great deed will not be forgotten.

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
richie , you are the man! you did it for your girl like any other dad would do it, your top shelf in my book bro!!! always have been always will be, and to those who helped richie with the nerve racking art that is photography , your great deed will not be forgotten.
Thank You Eddie, that is probably the nicest thing I have heard in years, but I think this goes out to all that were part of the day.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: