ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hey buddy. Been awhile since I been on here. I Have not wanted to post on here because I did not want to get back into the action of the hobby yet, but I felt this an exception to the rule. I hope all goes well. I'm sure you will have a speedy recovery. My prayers are with you

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Alfie is at home regaining his strength & still healing from the surgery. He is doing well, except the meds make reading difficult which is why we haven't heard much from him.

I'm sure he will be stopping by more often as he feels up to it :)

vangoghfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Alfie, glad all turned out fine, and I am sure my Bariene you got is swimming all around saying...."Where is my Alfie", and believe me, I know he is a very affecionate tang.
Get better my friend, as now you have a new lease on life, and enjoy the many years ahead of you. When you have your strength back, you can then fullfill your dream of building a new 2,000 gallon reef, take care buddy.
David, Atlantic City

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
this is all mr's fault. see what happened?!?!?! he was made a mod and bam....major heart surgery.....the stress of reading all the moronic posts....hahaha.
hurry back....kris is doing a lousy job....lol

god bless and speedy recovery my friend. .

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Again, I'd like to thank everyone for their 'well wishes', calls, and offers of help.

Tomorrow will mark 2 weeks of being home... Which is so much better than the hospital. If anyone has any questions about 'Dog the bounty hunter', 'orange county choppers' or 'Peoples court', I have seen about 1000 episodes of each!
500 channels and nothing better to watch!

Unfortunately, I don't have wifi at home, so I can only access MR with my iPhone , which is not the easiest. Hope to fix that problem this week, so I'll be able to use my laptop.

Tank did great while I was away, lost nothing, some sps colored up more than usual! My daughter only fed the fish 4x, and changed filter socks 2x! Just have to do water change, which have not been done for 3 weeks!

Thanks everyone, hope to see you all, soon!

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Again, I'd like to thank everyone for their 'well wishes', calls, and offers of help.

Tomorrow will mark 2 weeks of being home... Which is so much better than the hospital. If anyone has any questions about 'Dog the bounty hunter', 'orange county choppers' or 'Peoples court', I have seen about 1000 episodes of each!

Unfortunately, I don't have wifi at home, so I can only access MR with my iPhone , which is not the easiest. Hope to fix that problem this week, so I'll be able to use my laptop.

Tank did great while I was away, lost nothing, some sps colored up more than usual! My daughter only fed the fish 4x, and changed filter socks 2x! Just have to do water change, which have not been done for 3 weeks!

Thanks everyone, hope to see you all, soon!

Ok enough loafing! 2 weeks?!?!?!?!?! Get back to work!

:hug:

Just kidding! You feel better and take whatever time you need, that's an order from The Chief!

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0

I hurt my back badly a few years ago and spent most of the time watching the poker tournaments...I was ready to go to Vegas by the time I was better...lol

It is amazing just how little there is on those 500 channels :(

Feel better!! :hug:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0

If you need help with anything, Tank maintenance feel free to call me..

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: