Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Why not photograph the flasher? A lot of subway pervs have been caught that way. Or better yet, enlarge the picture and make fliers to post all over your neighborhood.....but photoshop it to make his weenie even smaller than it already is...........................

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Ladies and gentlemen. If you look hard at the links they were for you to educate yourselves to the people on the National sex offender registry in your area. All the tough talk has been deleted, and unfortunately the little chuckles had to be deleted as well. If you want to talk tough about what you are going to do to someone please use facebook or go to one of the many other websites. Thank you.

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
now what if... you drag him into your place... lock the doors... then throw him out of a window.

News at 11... This just in: Naked man in trench coat jumps out of 5th floor of building.. no witnesses that couldn't control laughter. Officer busted reading online fish forums while on patrol. Forum posters pee themselves after reading stories.

:p

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Like Chief and Thirty6 said, unless you or your family are directly in danger you are better off keeping your distance and calling 911 (which you should really do either way). If it's outside, leave it there but keep an eye on the situation. If the threat is on your property or inside the house, you do what you need to do to keep everyone safe. There's no point in aggravating a situation.

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the links Chief. I don't have kids but I am looking for those that are close to me that do have children in my area!!! These people are the scum of the earth in my opinion!!!! Anyone making jokes or acting tough by posting on this thread make me ill. Victims of sexual crimes are scared to death of these kind of people and acting tough and making jokes because Chief was kind enough to post this for all of us really pisses me off!!!!! Thanks again B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: