strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Too bad they don't make mine anymore....

My Mother in law picked up her new Santa Fe last week. VERY impressive compact SUV.

Attachments

• 16642_1262287680746_1336327303_30764340_4032820_n.jpg
    16642_1262287680746_1336327303_30764340_4032820_n.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 50

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
It looks like that's your favorite pick right now. However, if you're 18 the insurance is going to be insane on a Camaro.

Choosing a car is a PITA... lol I've been looking for almost 2 years now and still haven't picked one out.

Check out the VW GLI... that's what I'm leaning toward right now. It's pretty quick but shouldn't hit you as bad on the insurance. 4 door practicality as well.

adamizy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It looks like that's your favorite pick right now. However, if you're 18 the insurance is going to be insane on a Camaro.

Choosing a car is a PITA... lol I've been looking for almost 2 years now and still haven't picked one out.

Check out the VW GLI... that's what I'm leaning toward right now. It's pretty quick but shouldn't hit you as bad on the insurance. 4 door practicality as well.

That's true. I never really liked the jetta though lol. I'll look more into it

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

tentacles

cephalopod enthusiast
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
The new Camaro is okay, I personally like the new Challenger better though. However, if you're 18, I'd seriously reconsider it. Not only is your insurance going to be through the roof, but speaking from experience, your first car as a relatively new driver should not be a sports car. Go with one of the smaller SUVs, save on insurance and possibly on gas (no point buying a V6 Camaro IMO), and get the sports car as your second car later.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I'm not a financial advisor but I do play one on the internet. If you're footing the bill yourself, as a first car you're better off going with something reasonable that isn't going to carry hefty insurance. With the camaro at 18 your insurance will be very high and then add to that any speeding tickets or fender benders and you're looking at enough money to have insured at least 2 of the other cars on your list if not more. You might also want to consider financing a used car since the payments will be low and insurance will also be lower, plus you will own it and not have to worry about fees at the end of a lease or finding a new car you don't necessarily need. If you go with a reasonable option now, it will be easier to get the toy you want down the line.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
I'm not a financial advisor but I do play one on the internet. If you're footing the bill yourself, as a first car you're better off going with something reasonable that isn't going to carry hefty insurance. With the camaro at 18 your insurance will be very high and then add to that any speeding tickets or fender benders and you're looking at enough money to have insured at least 2 of the other cars on your list if not more. You might also want to consider financing a used car since the payments will be low and insurance will also be lower, plus you will own it and not have to worry about fees at the end of a lease or finding a new car you don't necessarily need. If you go with a reasonable option now, it will be easier to get the toy you want down the line.

+1

Camaro is sweet, I'd think a lot more costly than other cars listed

Personally I'd go with a wrangler

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: