rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Dont worry Paul B its not you, Steve and Apple didnt make anything easy to use on purpose I hate steve and Apple they made everything hard to use and rip you off. I will never ever again install IripoffTunes on any comp i own. Itunes has to be the worst program ever. It takes everything over and even when you switch everything back on reboot it takes it all back over, didnt they sew Microsoft for that when they were small. Good thing some smart people made small free programs to put music on an Ipod and it dosent have to come from Itunes. Oh then the great Ipad. My son had to have one a little over a year ago, hurt me to give Apple any money, and of course whats the first thing you have to do(besides charge the battery) give it a credit card number before you can even turn it on. Criminals.

What a great business model though!
All they do is charge way to much for what they give you, and then they get you to buy over and over again...genius! But they do have the worlds best cell phone!

NewfiDog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldnt know if they have the best cell phone, will never own one. My wife does i wont even look at it, and when it rings and she says pick it up for me, i say no way. I love when she says how come i cant get my stuff from my comp to the iphone, i just laugh then i have to find a nice free program to do it, i wont let her put itunes on there. Ha Ha

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Not only is it the greatest phone of all time. It ranks up there with the greatest electronic devices ever, and has changed the way people use computers. It literally changed the way i live life. I am on my computer 65% less.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: