NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
as someone who has used several leds, a couple of mh's and several types of t5. t5 for me is still the best light for bringing out all the colors, only because of being able to run several spectrums of light, different bulbs, but by far i think mh brings out the best colors in depth

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
as someone who has used several leds, a couple of mh's and several types of t5. t5 for me is still the best light for bringing out all the colors, only because of being able to run several spectrums of light, different bulbs, but by far i think mh brings out the best colors in depth

Smart man see

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
jerl i got a little while before i setup everything. :sad2:

its like hanging a lollipop in front of a little kid and telling him he cant have it :lol2:

Oh so wait your tank is not running yet lol oh I will be here waiting lol I seen your build very nice equipment list you have there very nice until I read the damm LEDs lights but teach your own good luck on the build should be a nice one I will be here waiting and watching lol gl

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
here we go again u should try before you bash you never came over to see my tank i think you were getting your tramp stamp

I seen your pics not wasting my time u see 1al led tank you seen them all lmfao Come over and show you my tank and you will be home ordering t5 buddy lmfao don't you have bingo to play tonight?

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I've owned a 150 watt mh fixture, a 6 x 80 watt tek fixture and the high and mighty ecotech radion led.

I definitely think t5 is better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: