jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Got my first set of leds today and they are amazing at the least to say so bright I can see things I never seen things before with them I was wrong leds are the way to go here they are for 3.99 I can see all outside my tank perfect lmfao got ya
T5 for life
T5 for life
aefc1b63-de17-4243.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Reefs

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Lol funny. I was like wow he finally gave in? This debate it too funny because I still remember when people would argue that any type of fluorescent lighting could not keep clams and sps in a sps reef tank.

Perhaps it will take more years before youll will be saying t-5 Is an old way to do things

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Let's bet 1000 bucks I will run vho before I look at leds for my main tank hell no it will not happen what's the time line so I can get paid
Mark my words maybe not in a year or two but eventually you will run LEDs on ur tank that's a guarantee!!lol

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Don't hate the t5 king with a little of my love I will get you into t5 let me show you the way to the light Rotflmfao

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I wish manny would post some pics of his old setup! In Top 3 tanks on the island !
Give me another 7-8 months but mine is coming togeather ! Although I have too admit if practical I would run mh with led for actinic

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
1 tank out if 100000 you don't get my vote plus don't you dose vinegar? Different league
I wish manny would post some pics of his old setup! In Top 3 tanks on the island !
Give me another 7-8 months but mine is coming togeather ! Although I have too admit if practical I would run mh with led for actinic

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Yes but not sure what that has to do with mh versus led too be honest I'm not anti t5 I actually never ran them for long period of time just think over next few yrs as they get the color combo down it will just be impractal to run other types of lighting!

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Mabey I hope they do for you guys but o seen alot of fixtures and not one of them I said wow look at the color jmo this thread was a joke so I really don't want to fight about it just trying to make some people smile
Yes but not sure what that has to do with mh versus led too be honest I'm not anti t5 I actually never ran them for long period of time just think over next few yrs as they get the color combo down it will just be impractal to run other types of lighting!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: