fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well I'm gonna say I definitely didn't get that job! I never even got a call back after 5 messages. The freaking state is strange or should I say the people down here are! I've been lead to believe that I had a job severai times by different people and then get no response! I talked to a guy this morning about a painting job. He told me he was on his way to pick me up. That was almost 3 hours ago! Wtf is wrong with people?!

I might be coming back to NY! I have a possible job that should pay decent enough where I can save some money to at least get a car. I would still have to leave my family for at least a month but I really have no choice. Maybe its for the best. My wife and both agree that we don't belong down here! NY is our home

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Well I'm gonna say I definitely didn't get that job! I never even got a call back after 5 messages. The freaking state is strange or should I say the people down here are! I've been lead to believe that I had a job severai times by different people and then get no response! I talked to a guy this morning about a painting job. He told me he was on his way to pick me up. That was almost 3 hours ago! Wtf is wrong with people?!

I might be coming back to NY! I have a possible job that should pay decent enough where I can save some money to at least get a car. I would still have to leave my family for at least a month but I really have no choice. Maybe its for the best. My wife and both agree that we don't belong down here! NY is our home

It is upsetting that you have been led on, and then nothing! On the other hand there are always reasons that we do not understand at the moment.;)
That Bahamas job had me quite worried as you know.
Perhaps you should come back to NY, and leaving your family for a month while you get situated up here is not all that bad.

Best wishes, and blessings on what ever you, and your wife decide.:hug:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: