fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I for one am sick of hearing about Tim Tebow. He is all I near about down here in f'ing gator country! I'm glad they took Peyton over Tebow, its the logical choice. Petlyton is world class and Tebow was good in college and thats about it

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
tebow to the jags! makes sense

he is hyped up, but deserves an opportunity to develop on pro level. Many qb on nfl rosters these days were given much more time than tebow to develop and prove themselves. maybe hell switch positions, athletic enough!

side note: Alex Smith needs to get over himself and his feelings being hurt about the 49er's chasing mannning. he had a very good year last year, dont remember him doing all that much before that

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Payton by far my fav qb since joe mantana/Steve young no matter were he play that guy is beast teabow can no were be compared to manning right now so easy and a good choice by the broncos after elway y would u not want Payton playing for u ??

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Tebow hasn't played long enough for anyone to really judge what caliber QB he'll be in the NFL. One thing is clear, he's a winner! Teams would gladly pick him up for that attitude.

Payton is/was a great QB! However, it's really unclear to what extent he'll be able play comperable to his efficiency pefore this injury. Denver has a great D and made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs with a very inconsistent offense! In all likelyhood Denver would have made the playoffs this year with Tebow. I'm curious how it'll play out with Payton. After all the AFC is up for grabs.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
denver needs to have a solid backup in place in event mannings neck gets worked over on a vicious hit. tebow a different style qb, id think they need a more traditional qb for manning backup. i dont know if quinn is the anwer either, but it doesnt suck for denver to have to make that decision

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Lets all pray together,

Oh mighty one, please NEVER, EVER sign Tebow on the NY JETS........amen!!!

Attachments

• prayer circle.jpg
    prayer circle.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 85

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
denver needs to have a solid backup in place in event mannings neck gets worked over on a vicious hit. tebow a different style qb, id think they need a more traditional qb for manning backup. i dont know if quinn is the anwer either, but it doesnt suck for denver to have to make that decision

Agreed.

Having Tebow back up Manning would be a terrible idea. Tebow will never run a traditional offense and Elway knows that. Keeping him around in the event that Manning goes down is a silly idea. I'm really curious to see who bites.

I don't know the Jets present situation, but his attitude, determination and ability to run the bowl all make him a great option for the Jets. . . When they could run the bowl they almost ran away with the AFC with a decent rookie QB. In my opinion the Jets should sign him as a backup/3rd down option play. Just my thoughts.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I don't know the Jets present situation, but his attitude, determination and ability to run the bowl all make him a great option for the Jets. . . When they could run the bowl they almost ran away with the AFC with a decent rookie QB. In my opinion the Jets should sign him as a backup/3rd down option play. Just my thoughts.

You are obviously not a JETS fan. Personally I don't think Tebow is an NFL QB. At BEST he should be a RB, or not signed by anyone. I don't think he has what it takes on any level to play pro football. Every one of the 'great' plays he made this year could have been made by any average QB.

Russ

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Agreed.

Having Tebow back up Manning would be a terrible idea. Tebow will never run a traditional offense and Elway knows that. Keeping him around in the event that Manning goes down is a silly idea. I'm really curious to see who bites.

i was saying not to back manning up: jets, santonio cries now, and sanchez has the ability to at least get him the ball. i dont know if he goes anywhere. he appears to be a solid guy, good for a franchise, but in the end pro sports is a big biz and thats what ultimately determines these things

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
You are obviously not a JETS fan. Personally I don't think Tebow is an NFL QB. At BEST he should be a RB, or not signed by anyone. I don't think he has what it takes on any level to play pro football. Every one of the 'great' plays he made this year could have been made by any average QB.

Russ

Correct, I'm NOT a JETS fan. I'm a Bears fan.

I think it's to early to in Tebow's carrer to completly lose faith in his ability. Attitude, drive and work ethic goes a long way.

yesjenks

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
i was saying not to back manning up: jets, santonio cries now, and sanchez has the ability to at least get him the ball. i dont know if he goes anywhere. he appears to be a solid guy, good for a franchise, but in the end pro sports is a big biz and thats what ultimately determines these things

I understood that you thought keeping Tebow behin Manning was a bad idea.

I only wrote what I wrote becuase talking this much football in March is building my excitment the season. My Bears underachieved with Cutler going down. . . now that he's healthy and has a go to reciever for the first time we're going to be a good offense. Mixed with our running game and defense we're watch out!

Although, we are in the toughest division in football (these days).

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
tebow to the jags! makes sense

he is hyped up, but deserves an opportunity to develop on pro level. Many qb on nfl rosters these days were given much more time than tebow to develop and prove themselves. maybe hell switch positions, athletic enough!

side note: Alex Smith needs to get over himself and his feelings being hurt about the 49er's chasing mannning. he had a very good year last year, dont remember him doing all that much before that

Very well said.

I can't put a finger on it, but I was disappointed when I heard Peyton was going to the Broncos today.. no reason why really.

.....and by the way, I'm a fan of the ONLY NY Team.. The Bills. ;)

The other "NY" teams are NJ teams. :biggrin:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Come on Russ,Sanchez won't bring any rings to that team.Even his own WR is talking bad about him what's his name.lol.I heard they hung out to be on the same page for this season.

So you're suggesting to jump from the frying pan into the fire? Sanchez is horrible IMO. Tebow makes Sanchez look like a franchise QB he's so bad. I'd rather keep the devil I know rather than substitute him for the devil I dislike even more, Tebow.

R

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: