skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
oh and btw... chalk this up as a learning experience.

You're going to look back one day.. when someone asks you... What's one of the greatest accomplishments of your life... and you can tell them... Getting out of Florida!

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
damned...i thought jersey is the armpit of america.....now i gotta move to florida.....lol.
Florida(God's waiting room) is shaped more like America's _ _ _ _ _!
Best thing you did was getting out of there before you became a Floridiot! Only reasons to ever go to Florida would be to go to Disney or to catch a cruise ship to get as as far away as possible. Best of luck back in New York!!!

Last edited:

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thanx man, I really appreciate the offer. I already have a ride.
I just want to add that I'm so glad a belong to such a great community of a bunch of awesome people! It really restores alot of my faith in humanity! Being down here for almost a year. I was starting to lose said faith

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I can pick you up at jfk - you coming alone or the whole family coming with you.
PM me

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for Tom!!!!!!!

So happy you have gotten a ride!!!:wink1: Now I can stop thinking about it.:flower: I had the gas issue taken care of by my youngest son, but then my oldest son informed us that he & his family are coming up to visit on Wednesday of all days.arrg But as always God made a way........:grouphug:

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for Tom!!!!!!!

So happy you have gotten a ride!!!:wink1: Now I can stop thinking about it.:flower: I had the gas issue taken care of by my youngest son, but then my oldest son informed us that he & his family are coming up to visit on Wednesday of all days.arrg But as always God made a way........:grouphug:
Thank you Awi! I Really appreciate you thinking about me.

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
How far are you from Orlando?
and how much are you paying so far up to JFK?

I'm about an hour and half from Orlando. I have my neighbor down here giving me a ride to Jacksonville. The one way ticket from Jax to JFK cost me $136. And I have Tom picking me up at JFK. I have all the traveling figured put at this point. Now I have to talk to someone that knows about foreclosures! Lol but thats a whole other story:lol_large

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
We have bus that goes from Orlando to NY for $30 but it does not generally stop at Jacksonvile nor Gainveswille. May be I can ask the driver to swing by Jacksonvile for some change(no guarantee though)

Thanks man, I appreciate the offer but I already booked the flight and its non-refundable. Plus the flight is only 2 hours lol. I can't wait to get back! The only thing thats killing me is having to leave my family down in this sh*thole until I make enough money to move them back

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: