TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Sorry but I agree with Matthew and Trigger.

"[But] take care not to perform righteous deeds in order that people may see them; otherwise you will have no heavenly recompense from your heavenly Father. When you give alms, do not blow a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets to win the praise of others. Amen, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that almsgiving may be secret. And your Father who sees in secret will repay you.
Matthew 6: 1-4

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Im not trying to be a jerk. Im just saying, I know you are angry at us now and think we're all trolling but if you can look past the anger and think about it deep down, why did you share it?

I know you wanted people to see the good thing you did, but why? What was the deep down soul touching reason? That is the question Im asking. And it goes much deeper than 'i just wanted to share a story randomly about how i saved a mans life'

Again, no disrespect at all. Its just a question, not an attack or put down.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
but if you can look past the anger and think about it deep down, why did you share it?

I know you wanted people to see the good thing you did, but why? What was the deep down soul touching reason? That is the question Im asking. And it goes much deeper than 'i just wanted to share a story randomly about how i saved a mans life'
"Thank you, Doctor...see you again, next Tuesday!"

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Im not trying to be a jerk. Im just saying, I know you are angry at us now and think we're all trolling but if you can look past the anger and think about it deep down, why did you share it?

Again, no disrespect at all. Its just a question, not an attack or put down.

Let me correct you by saying I did not save his life. Do I really need a reason? Karma will bite you right in your ass... Then when you post about it I'll be there to laugh Or type that I am laughing.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
"Thank you, Doctor...see you again, next Tuesday!"

and here's the kicker, your insurance doesn't cover this session....so pay the nurse on your way out.

regardless of the philosophical question, he's a better man for stopping.
if it were someone dear to you or even yourself, you couldn't careless if the op got on the evening news telling the tri-state area about it.
the main thing is that he stopped to help.:flower:
- the nicer troll

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: