evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
:scratch:

I am working on my final for Career Development which requires me to interview an individual in the position I will pursue. I am expected to create about a 10 question interview which would take up about 20minutes of your time. The questions will be ready so mainly to perform a quick question and answer and possibly shoot the sh*t. It's not an actual interview so it's informal.

The catch is my professor will contact the interviewee to ensure the interview took place. I don't mind since it is ideal to get information about a field in which I do plan to pursue heavily once my degree is completed.

If you have a few moments and want to be helpful, please feel free to PM me or leave a message on here. Thanks again!!!!!!!!

Mike

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Get ready to deal with annoying vendors and Cisco's insane licensing for every single add-on. 15.0 is suck.

I do security for an Insurance Company and a bunch of SMBs on the side. All Cisco firewalls and other EQ(Wireless controllers, cisco call manager, VPNs, blah blah). If you wanna know anything. let me know

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: