selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
Huh??? So he's wasting money just to keep a chameleon alive through the weather?

obvious you didn't read my post.... Please read it again ....

It says the heat packs require you to shake them so they can stay warm ... So after u shake it for 5 mins it will stay hot for less then 10 mins then u have to re shake the bag again .... And again ... And again .. Long story short waste of $$ I try the same thing speaking from experience .....

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
obvious you didn't read my post.... Please read it again ....

It says the heat packs require you to shake them so they can stay warm ... So after u shake it for 5 mins it will stay hot for less then 10 mins then u have to re shake the bag again .... And again ... And again .. Long story short waste of $$ I try the same thing speaking from experience .....

you must not get the good warmers then LOL i use those for hunting and when i worked and they stay warm for hours without shaking.

Pootie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The packs i get/use last 24hours without shaking. I use them for Reptile shipping in the colder months (granted the courier shake them enough during shipping). But these are activated once they come into contact with air.

They will work fine if the Chams stay near them. Orrrrrr Drew can just walk them 10 blocks to me and i can keep them for the time his power is out. lol

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: