343   0   0
Home depot on 23rd street - if they are open
Paragon Sports - if they are open
Home depot on 59th and 3rd ave - should be open

selkoner

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
The reason u ask us because if u don't keep shaking them they won't stay hot ... So your just wasting your $$

selkoner

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
Huh??? So he's wasting money just to keep a chameleon alive through the weather?
obvious you didn't read my post.... Please read it again ....

It says the heat packs require you to shake them so they can stay warm ... So after u shake it for 5 mins it will stay hot for less then 10 mins then u have to re shake the bag again .... And again ... And again .. Long story short waste of $$ I try the same thing speaking from experience .....

duke62

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
obvious you didn't read my post.... Please read it again ....

It says the heat packs require you to shake them so they can stay warm ... So after u shake it for 5 mins it will stay hot for less then 10 mins then u have to re shake the bag again .... And again ... And again .. Long story short waste of $$ I try the same thing speaking from experience .....
you must not get the good warmers then LOL i use those for hunting and when i worked and they stay warm for hours without shaking.

Pootie

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The packs i get/use last 24hours without shaking. I use them for Reptile shipping in the colder months (granted the courier shake them enough during shipping). But these are activated once they come into contact with air.

They will work fine if the Chams stay near them. Orrrrrr Drew can just walk them 10 blocks to me and i can keep them for the time his power is out. lol

Last edited: