Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Thought it might be a good idea to compile a list of stations or areas with functioning stations with good supply. I'll update the original post to make it easier to see what's around.

-Several stations on Jericho Turnpike around Huntington are supplied and open

-Most stations in Farmingdale on Hempstead Turnpike (out by Conklin) are open and seem well supplied

-There are two stations off of exit 63 on the LIE (North Ocean Ave). Hess on the north side and a Gulf on the south side. Both had gas this afternoon. Also a Shell on Route 112 between Woodside Avenue and Sunrise Highway, but he was charging $4.70 a gallon.

-there are multiple stations on hempstead tpke pumping gas, citgo at the intersection of 107 and hempstead tpke and right down the block hess is as well.

-There's a station on the corner of 4th and Union in Bay Shore that was running, but the line of cars waiting to fill up was 3 blocks long.

As we get more info I'll clean up the list and do it by areas.

Last edited:

wrudge

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There are two stations off of exit 63 on the LIE (North Ocean Ave). Hess on the north side and a Gulf on the south side. Both had gas this afternoon. Also a Shell on Route 112 between Woodside Avenue and Sunrise Highway, but he was charging $4.70 a gallon.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
All out in flushing on northern blvd from utopia to lga. + nuttin on astoria blvd
+1 I haven't been able to find any gas around here. My woman was in brooklyn earlier and there were brawls breaking out in the 1 gas station that had gas. One guy even hit a cop and they all got arrested. It's getting crazy out there. Gas is going to be at least 5 bucks a gallon if not more for sure because of this. People see an opportunity to make big profit and they will.

Killarsox

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.9%
16   2   0
+1 I haven't been able to find any gas around here. My woman was in brooklyn earlier and there were brawls breaking out in the 1 gas station that had gas. One guy even hit a cop and they all got arrested. It's getting crazy out there. Gas is going to be at least 5 bucks a gallon if not more for sure because of this. People see an opportunity to make big profit and they will.

Make sure to make note of the business's that are choosing to exploit people in these tough times. I wouldn't spend a penny at any of them for the rest of my life.

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Anyone charges more for gas right now is engaging in price gouging which is illegal.
Threaten to report them if they do not reduce their prices.
Then report them anyway.

Great thread, I need gas tonight.

beastium

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea I did get gas. there were 2-3 cars per pump when I fueled Wednesday around noon.

Also heard that on horace harding at utopia there's a gas station that looks closed but its really open. Can anyone confirm or cancel this rumor?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: