Tanglove

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Tommorow at noon your plate will help to you get gas. if your last 2 plate number end in a even number you will be only able to get gas on a certain day. Its also the same thing with odd. Please take notes and plan accordingly as i would hate to see people stuck.
LARRY.

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Just like the 70's. wouldn't have this happening if people filled up and than stayed home. Oy going out for work or food. It's the idiots driving around sightseeing, shopping and cruising around wasting gas that at partly responsible.

rrudo74901

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I know it's a bit of a drive, but the Connecticut stations in Bridgeport and north are all operating normally. I had a van go up this morning for gas for the generators and he could have gotten 500 gallons if he had enough cans.

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I know it's a bit of a drive, but the Connecticut stations in Bridgeport and north are all operating normally. I had a van go up this morning for gas for the generators and he could have gotten 500 gallons if he had enough cans.

By the time most of us did that drive we'd need gas again when we got back.

Listen it comes down to this. If people would put their thinking caps on instead of their dunce caps they'd realize that unless its for vital supplies to sustain life the risk to your life from traffic lights being out alone is not worth going through to get a new pair of shoes.

Until people start thinking were going to be waiting an hour and a half at a gas station for gas. Just stay home. I bought a generator yesterday, did a 6-7 mile surrounding area search for gas. When that was a no go I went home and I've given up on the get gas idea. I will continue on battery powered air pumps until the fuel situation gets under control or my power comes back on, whichever comes first.

People be careful, be smart and most of all be safe.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
The night of the storm people were driving around like it was a sunny sunday afternoon, making driving around and trying to help people harder than it needed to be: people should still be staying inside unless the "need" to leave the house

NJ odd/even for certain counties too. I don't believe ocean cty and south part of the gas crunch yet
Bergen Passaic def. Are

bizzarro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should mention it's only for 12 counties not all of NJ.

The order affects Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Hunterdon, Middlesex, Morris, Monmouth, Passaic, Somerset, Sussex, Union and Warren counties.

If you're in desperate need of gas and have enough to drive 70-80 miles, it might be better off for you to drive 1 hour than wait like 2-3 hours for a limited amount, I heard some are only $25 limit.

beerfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
It's the idiots driving around sightseeing, shopping and cruising around wasting gas that at partly responsible.

And the other part is people like me who don't have a generator, had no water, heat, or power and were running out daily for things like water and firewood. We just got power back, but yeah, we were trying to get gas for survival and all the idiots running every light in their house on a generator were in line with their gas cans before me.

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
Gas stations in closter nj just opened up atleast 5 with power and gas. And as far as i know no limit on how much i filled up 2 cars today

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Reefs

That limit is set by the station. The executive order by the governor only says that in the certain counties it is odd /even distribution. By using the last number in your plate. Even if the number is in the middle of the plate that is how to yell. If you have vanity plates with just letters then you are automatically odd.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: