Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2012, 03:27 PM
Pro hobby anti profit!
Reefer Ratings: (36 (100%)
Friends: (128)
Send a Private Message
Clothing drives around nyc for nyc , please read!!

Hey guys I apologize in advance to the mods and the owners of mr but i have amounted ten bags along with my wife of children's clothing that we have saved for donation in such time of need as now!!! If you have a few seconds to check with your local church and see if you can also give unused clothing to help out some of our fellow New Yorkers , especially the children, I have given clothes from newborn to 11 yrs old and I'm sure that will help put our storm victims in a warmer state of mind during this hard time, but it's not enough, 10 bags of clothes is just my part , what can you do for a fellow New Yorker?

Any help would be greatly appreciated , thank you all in advance you guys are great!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Reefer Ratings: (21 (100%)
Friends: (6)
Send a Private Message
I have 3 bags of baby clothes that i dont know where to send, im stuck in manhattan with no gas but if theres a local place i can go to donate to the sandy victims i will. Please let me know
Old 11-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Pro hobby anti profit!
Reefer Ratings: (36 (100%)
Friends: (128)
Send a Private Message
That's wonderful , all you gotta do is google the churches in your neighborhood and they will tell you where nearby you could drop it off , you will feel great knowing you helped a family in need stay dressed, warm , and safe.

It's the greatest feeling to give!!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 11:28 PM
Reefer Ratings: (21 (100%)
Friends: (6)
Send a Private Message
yea my only lost from this storm was coral and fish and some food in my fridge people lost there homes, so i have to help! tomorrow i will call the church near me. thanks saltwaterin, your an inspiration to MR