saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Hey guys I apologize in advance to the mods and the owners of mr but i have amounted ten bags along with my wife of children's clothing that we have saved for donation in such time of need as now!!! If you have a few seconds to check with your local church and see if you can also give unused clothing to help out some of our fellow New Yorkers , especially the children, I have given clothes from newborn to 11 yrs old and I'm sure that will help put our storm victims in a warmer state of mind during this hard time, but it's not enough, 10 bags of clothes is just my part , what can you do for a fellow New Yorker?

Any help would be greatly appreciated , thank you all in advance you guys are great!!!

jag10016

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have 3 bags of baby clothes that i dont know where to send, im stuck in manhattan with no gas but if theres a local place i can go to donate to the sandy victims i will. Please let me know

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
That's wonderful , all you gotta do is google the churches in your neighborhood and they will tell you where nearby you could drop it off , you will feel great knowing you helped a family in need stay dressed, warm , and safe.

It's the greatest feeling to give!!!!

jag10016

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
yea my only lost from this storm was coral and fish and some food in my fridge people lost there homes, so i have to help! tomorrow i will call the church near me. thanks saltwaterin, your an inspiration to MR

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: