dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Lol bro u think I have not thought about paying this u know a visit my self and keep it gansta u already I got up town on lock but I already won my law suit already so I just trying to be patience and go the legal way

Last edited:

xobklynqt143

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98%
49   1   0
i use to work for a collection agency(they only do medical collections), they just send letters and call and sometimes put it on the credit report. you might need to get an attorney to garnish pay i have 2 lawyers i can give you if you want it ( i use to do medical collections so im not sure if they deal with the same type of money collection you need)

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
ok its been a few months of this person avoiding the sheriffs dept and me so i guess its going to be a lost cause man i am slowly loosing faith in the legal system tho there so many loop holes in it

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
albano ur absulutely right the cuase i have 2 different a hole that owes me few gs well from some construction jobs that i did i one my law suit and i cant colloct my paper i tell u one thing tho if i didnt have my 3 year old i would have finish both these fool already at this point i am think of going back to the street and send two of my hommie to pay them a visit people forget that money still run the streets

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
albano ur absulutely right the cuase i have 2 different a hole that owes me few gs well from some construction jobs that i did i one my law suit and i cant colloct my paper i tell u one thing tho if i didnt have my 3 year old i would have finish both these fool already at this point i am think of going back to the street and send two of my hommie to pay them a visit people forget that money still run the streets

Thats the route i would go! Good luck bro

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: