evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Please don't say plastidip next to cars like bmw, lambo, gtrs, ferraris etc. I was in process of buying another evo and noted they started plastidipping evo Xs. WTF is wrong with people trying to go cheap on a pretty expensive vehicle (35-45k) I know some of you are ballers and can afford it quite easy but to me that's still a nice price range.

I would suggest plastidipping for trims and trims only. To plastidip a whole car, YOUR DOING IT WRONG! kill yourself ;)

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Please don't say plastidip next to cars like bmw, lambo, gtrs, ferraris etc. I was in process of buying another evo and noted they started plastidipping evo Xs. WTF is wrong with people trying to go cheap on a pretty expensive vehicle (35-45k) I know some of you are ballers and can afford it quite easy but to me that's still a nice price range.

I would suggest plastidipping for trims and trims only. To plastidip a whole car, YOUR DOING IT WRONG! kill yourself ;)

Lol +1

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: