tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
If its the banner to your right then it pulls info based on your browsing history, and its probably not set up correctly since the server change. I don't think I need to say anymore than that, you guys should think about clearing your cookies and stop watching naughty sites, or tell whoever else is using your computer to stop.

tosiek

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
If your married or have a GF/BF and your seeing ads like what you guys are describing of the sexual orientation of choice of your better half, then maybe they aren't really your better half or you need to step it up in the sack :shocked:

OR don't let your better half know about these ads if its you because that could cause you to be on the couch for a few days.

Either way, something to think about.

Or even better, if this is a work computer know that your chair has been seriously violated.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
If your married or have a GF/BF and your seeing ads like what you guys are describing of the sexual orientation of choice of your better half, then maybe they aren't really your better half or you need to step it up in the sack :shocked:

OR don't let your better half know about these ads if its you because that could cause you to be on the couch for a few days.

Either way, something to think about.

Or even better, if this is a work computer know that your chair has been seriously violated.

this is on my kids' computer in the kitchen...with parental controls set on high. go figure...

sunny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I do not think this is funny at all. There are kids on this site. I have seen teenagers starting tanks and asking for advice. These ads and pictures ate totally not cool for a site like MR.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: