trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've had the worse luck in the past 9 months..Earlier Last year my car was hit by a hit and run driver while it was parked so i woke up to a nasty scratch on the left side of my car..Thank god someone saw and left a note on my window with the other driver license plate number,made and model of their car so my insurance company went after theirs at to cost to me.A few months later my car was keyed and the tire was slashed by a crazy female..(note to self stay away from crazy females).I'm still figuring out how to deal with that one....
So this morning i was driving to work and my car felt very funny while driving..I have AWD so normally my car does pretty well in the snow..so i just figured that i needed new tires..But when i got to work and looked at the rear left side of the car there was a BIG DENT above the rear wheel and the wheel was actually bent...i didnt notice it before i started driving because the car was covered in snow.So it must have gotten hit while it was parked again..I parked next to a camera so hopefully i can get some info on the next car.
Im extremly pissed now.........BAD LUCK :(

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Welcome to living in the city.

Ive had my tires slashed (two at one time), hit and run to my left fender, car keyed, bumper dented, false accusations from a biker that he ran into my car while i was driving and i drove away, and my trunk was hammered and screwdrivered to the lock, towed to a shady repair shop where they destroyed my side door and had to fix it and repaint it.

But sounds so terrible for you! Just ignore 'the crazy female', block her facebook, dont answer her calls or numbers you dont know, and never speak to her again. Fixed.

trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
They're going to cover the damage but i have to pay the 500$ deductible..(thats a new tank and stand right there)..unless they find who hit me on time..I just called the place where the camera was located and the person responsible for the footage isnt going to be back in until the 24th...things just keep getting better..

trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
welcome to living in the city.

Ive had my tires slashed (two at one time), hit and run to my left fender, car keyed, bumper dented, false accusations from a biker that he ran into my car while i was driving and i drove away, and my trunk was hammered and screwdrivered to the lock, towed to a shady repair shop where they destroyed my side door and had to fix it and repaint it.

But sounds so terrible for you! Just ignore 'the crazy female', block her facebook, dont answer her calls or numbers you dont know, and never speak to her again. Fixed.

lol thats what made her crazy!!!!!

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Things could be worse!!!!

Your car could of been set on fire!!

You could of been stabbed by the psycho girl ( could still happen)

You could of lost control of your car due to the tire damage and been hit by an oncoming brinks truck and been semi paralyzed and blind in one eye

Or you could always just thank god your ok and deem your bad luck as a time to reflect on the downside of life and start anticipating the good fortune that's bound to happen to you!!

trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Things could be worse!!!!

Your car could of been set on fire!!

You could of been stabbed by the psycho girl ( could still happen)

You could of lost control of your car due to the tire damage and been hit by an oncoming brinks truck and been semi paralyzed and blind in one eye

Or you could always just thank god your ok and deem your bad luck as a time to reflect on the downside of life and start anticipating the good fortune that's bound to happen to you!!

You're right..

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Damn these shoes $uck. I hate the holes in them. My feet always get wet.
I was just walking to the store and saw a man in a wheelchair with no legs.
Damn, these shoes are great. ;)

It really isn't as bad as you think. :grouphug:

Russ

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Damn these shoes $uck. I hate the holes in them. My feet always get wet.
I was just walking to the store and saw a man in a wheelchair with no legs.
Damn, these shoes are great. ;)
Russ

hey russ, i didn't see you with your holey shoes. i got the legs folded and covered up so you would think i had no legs. on weekends i moon light as a pan handler to support my reefing addictions. btw how come you didn't put any money in my cup....you cheap bast***d....lol.

probably a good time to get a new car....super bad mojo if all that happened.
perhaps all those hit and run's and tires slashing were from the same psycho chick??????
might be better for your car if you just suck it up and go back to dating her....that way you don't have to take public transportation....just saying....lol.

trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Lol sounds simple..i wish it was that easy..im not ruling anything out it probably was her..
I'm tempted to do to her what that bus driver did to that disrespectful girl.(look up the vid)..but mama thought me better

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Bro ur not the only one going true it with cars few months back someone stole my hid and grill of my car (didn't know people still doing these things) the I lost lost the key with the remote deal rip me off for a replacement about 2 weeks ago I hit a pot hole that destroyed the front end of my car then over the weekend someone reverse into my car and broke the grill and push in ky hood that I just put back one more thing happen to my car on ky block and might have get rid of it but while doing that I might levelsome of the cars on my block since it seems people around can't drive

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
hey russ, i didn't see you with your holey shoes. i got the legs folded and covered up so you would think i had no legs. on weekends i moon light as a pan handler to support my reefing addictions. btw how come you didn't put any money in my cup....you cheap bast***d....lol.

Tom
I saw right through your charade. David Copperfield you ain't. :) Besides, if your 'cup' had a credit card reader you'd make out a lot better. :Yikes:

R

trinimaddness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Bro ur not the only one going true it with cars few months back someone stole my hid and grill of my car (didn't know people still doing these things) the I lost lost the key with the remote deal rip me off for a replacement about 2 weeks ago I hit a pot hole that destroyed the front end of my car then over the weekend someone reverse into my car and broke the grill and push in ky hood that I just put back one more thing happen to my car on ky block and might have get rid of it but while doing that I might levelsome of the cars on my block since it seems people around can't drive

Damn you got it worse of than me..i remember a few months ago when i stopped by and someone stole one of your headlights....people are really inconsiderate these days

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: