h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I always wanted to keep one and now I'm looking at some iguana set ups just to find out that in NY they r not legal to keep with out a licance so my question is where do I get one ? How much is it etc ? I see people sell them in ny on e bay mostly in the Bronx like its no big deal ? Thanks

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
im looking at some videos on youtube and they live up to 30 years if kept under good conditions but they dont say what they are ? and the cage i dont want what some of the options ?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a 3" scar on my face from a 5' male I had a few years back. I'm not sure if you can even get a license in the 5 boroughs for them anymore, old law was that if you had them, and you wanted to keep them, you'd need a license for each one.

They are horrible pets though, unless you really know what you're doing. Their nails will tear your arms up, tails can leave large welts, teeth can shred you up like a hot knife through butter. I didn't even know I was bitten until I saw all the blood dripping from my face, lol.

If you do decide to get one, research! I'd recommend you start here. www.greenigsociety.org

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: