fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Lol Tom :D To the op, You can always sell crack! Its exciting, pays well and there's a good chance you'll get arrested or get shot, so you have the excitement factor lol Seriously though, if all your requirements could be met by one specific job, don't you think the rest if us would've taken that job by now?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
how about this great job that is so sought after by so many people ;) :lol2:

Attachments

• 2058479119_1362527811.jpg
    2058479119_1362527811.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 101

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
j1mmy. My brother actually does that. HA. He's been going upto mass. to get training and stuff to work on cell towers etc. That's not my cup of tea.

My aunt just informed me she was willing to invest in my idea though so I have something going. I will know in the next week or two if it comes to fruition!

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
TOM@I wish I could work there! I would just go broke or broken marriage at that point!

Crack Kills! I have never done drugs, weird as people thought I was a drug dealer when I was a kid because I was always "rolling" around the streets with a bunch of friends and they did such things.

Yes, I have a primary job and a side job as "FUN" is one of two primary reasons to get a side job.

**I actually spoke to my aunt after doing a BBQ at my house then we went to a spot where they were doing BBQ or for most "shishkabobs" and she was shocked how much they were making for BAD bbq.

My family is actually pretty known for making some BAD A** FOOD! I wish I had the funds to open a restaurant but I think I'll start small.

Once I have confirmed and side job "entrepreneurship" has started, definitely like to invite everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: