evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Hey,

I am looking to bring in a little bit of additional income for "play" money. I could get a job easily at a LFS but the pay just isn't worth my time. I would prefer something that pays an absolute minimum of 12+/hour but even then if it's not fun I won't take the time. I used to make time and a half for my old job and make bank but that isn't an option at my current job.

I really want to do something "different" and weird but must be "local".

Only problem is if I need the weekend off, I am sure they won't like that.

Thoughts?

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
That really isn't different or fun. I want to do something off the wall and get paid while doing it. It has to be "unique" and fun. Otherwise, I'll stay home and work on the car etc.

Jarrett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
if its not fun? lol hate to break it to you but a lot of the jobs your going to get aren't going to be "fun" you'd be lucky to even get a job considering how many people struggle to find one.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Yeah part time job that pays well and is fun that's not happening !
U wanna make xtra cash get a job as a waiter !

Good call. I was thinking the same. I made good money in college waiting tables, all cash. Drawback a lot of nights and weekends depending on the place
It can be fun, you constantly around different people and depending on the place could be a fun atmosphere. I worked at the tiki bar in point pleasant....still smile at some of those nights all these years later

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
The golf club in Montclair nj is hiring but full time. If you want I can get you the number and address to Mike just let me know. I don't work there it was just something a friend of mine was telling me. But there starting at $12 an hour. But I'm not quite sure what they have you doing. A friend of mine is working there cleaning golf shoes. But he's doing part time there. If anything work something out with them maybe then can give you a part time there doesn't hurt to ask Mike. Best of luck buddy.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: