Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Man reading some of this crap makes me sick!!! IMO this was an act of war on American soil, I understand the point of interrogating this cockroach but I'd sooner have let him bleed out on the street!!! Why does he deserve any rights whatsoever ?

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Why is no one making a big deal over this saudi that they questioned after the bombing and now deporting?

Duke he was detained by someone in the area ( I think ) but I don't believe that person was a first responder in any discipline. When the authorities spoke to him they technically have to run him through various databases for wants/warrants/ ect... My guess, and just a guess, he wasn't legally in the country or had expired privileges of some sort

Sort of like the drunk driver that gets hit from behind at a traffic light by the sober guy and then gets arrested because someone else caused the accident....

NewfiDog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't agree with Matt anymore, I have been checking this post all day and other places it is pure sickening to read people defend these terrorists and talk about there rights. There mother is saying they were framed she and the father are most likely the ones that taught them. The videos of the uncle all seem fake %100 fake I don't trust him at all. Would be no shock they are all in on it.

If he cant be interrogated within 24 hours just put a bullet between the eyes, if he can, get what you can, then a bullet between the eyes no trial.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Oh the irony of the statements that run through this thread and hypocritical some people are here. It's amazing how some call for the death of one and crucify someone for their views about the death of another individual or individuals. How some can look themselves in the mirror in the morning is amazing.

NYCEnglish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
So confused by this post. "Couldn't agree with Matt anymore" - that means you can't agree with Matt , but I tend to think you really meant that you really do agree with him.

While the two involved are total scum of the Earth, I'm assuming their parents are innocent and feel very bad for them - they've lost two sons and in such a shocking and humiliating way. I don't know if you're a parent of not but this would be a parent's worst nightmare.

As for your no trial comments...it's the law of this land that separates us from the other scum in the world, maybe you want this country to descend into the brutality of the very terrorists who are trying to kill innocent Americans? I don't think these people deserve rights but even in war there are certain limits that civilized nations abide to (such as the US).

Couldn't agree with Matt anymore, I have been checking this post all day and other places it is pure sickening to read people defend these terrorists and talk about there rights. There mother is saying they were framed she and the father are most likely the ones that taught them. The videos of the uncle all seem fake %100 fake I don't trust him at all. Would be no shock they are all in on it.

If he cant be interrogated within 24 hours just put a bullet between the eyes, if he can, get what you can, then a bullet between the eyes no trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: