Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 147

tangy84

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I'm definitely on the bigger side, i fit in my coupe pretty well but can't see myself too comfortable in the z4 especially to drive everyday.

I drive for 20 mins across the Verrazano against traffic both ways. I enjoy the car on my way to work and back. It's the best part of my day, I'm not really looking for comfort. My wife has the 08 4.2 s-line A6, it's comfortable but boring compared to a BMW.

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Rating - 95.9%
70   3   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367194280.593078.jpg
My toy. Sorry just uploaded a quick pic from my phone.

2001.5 Black on black 6 speed 76,xxx original miles. It took my friend 6 months to find this car and then I bought it off of him after he put another 13,000 into preventative maintenance. (Timing belt, water pump, aux pump, fully built tranny, lightweight flywheel, stage3 clutchmaster clutch, control arms, wheel bearings) I love this car because it is very hard to find, they are all either automatic or were all stage 3, molested, and driven into the ground.

Not the most reliable, 13 years old and could of had a lot newer car for what I paid but it makes me happy.

It is a sleeper stock wheels and rs4 SIde mount intercoolers.

Rs4 turbos (KO4's)

People hate bc it's old but I think it just adds to the beauty. Rare and IMO the b5 body is timeless.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: