crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
It reminded me my old S4!!! Great car and I had a lot of fun with it.

View attachment 135578
My toy. Sorry just uploaded a quick pic from my phone.

2001.5 Black on black 6 speed 76,xxx original miles. It took my friend 6 months to find this car and then I bought it off of him after he put another 13,000 into preventative maintenance. (Timing belt, water pump, aux pump, fully built tranny, lightweight flywheel, stage3 clutchmaster clutch, control arms, wheel bearings) I love this car because it is very hard to find, they are all either automatic or were all stage 3, molested, and driven into the ground.

Not the most reliable, 13 years old and could of had a lot newer car for what I paid but it makes me happy.

It is a sleeper stock wheels and rs4 SIde mount intercoolers.

Rs4 turbos (KO4's)

People hate bc it's old but I think it just adds to the beauty. Rare and IMO the b5 body is timeless.

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Tom, I can't wait to finally stop by. I have to see the new car!! maybe I should wait until my car is back from the shop.

Nice new toy! Just in time for summer show off!

tangy84

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Tom, I can't wait to finally stop by. I have to see the new car!! maybe I should wait until my car is back from the shop.

Nice new toy! Just in time for summer show off!

Thank u. I put my car in my building's parking lot yesterday, then this morning I wake up with a sign on the entrance door saying "construction will be going on the sidewalk and the ramp, no cars in or out until THURSDAY 8PM. I'm going to kill these people, I'm about to leave skid marks all over these damn floors. I keep driving around in the lot... :grumpy:

tangy84

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Nice car, I always wanted one. Old body = sexy, new body = ehhhhh...

View attachment 135578
My toy. Sorry just uploaded a quick pic from my phone.

2001.5 Black on black 6 speed 76,xxx original miles. It took my friend 6 months to find this car and then I bought it off of him after he put another 13,000 into preventative maintenance. (Timing belt, water pump, aux pump, fully built tranny, lightweight flywheel, stage3 clutchmaster clutch, control arms, wheel bearings) I love this car because it is very hard to find, they are all either automatic or were all stage 3, molested, and driven into the ground.

Not the most reliable, 13 years old and could of had a lot newer car for what I paid but it makes me happy.

It is a sleeper stock wheels and rs4 SIde mount intercoolers.

Rs4 turbos (KO4's)

People hate bc it's old but I think it just adds to the beauty. Rare and IMO the b5 body is timeless.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
MY TOY!!

and my daily about 1 week old.

Attachments

• fox.jpg
    fox.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 179
  • fox 2.jpg
    fox 2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 174
  • fox 3.jpg
    fox 3.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 176
  • f30.jpg
    f30.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 176

tangy84

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I wanted to get a tally for a May 11th car meetup and a BBQ. I will create a thread and then we can all put our names down, but for now let's see who is coming so the new thread won't be all over the place. There are different places that we are thinking about.
1. Jacob Riis park off exit 11 on the belt (I think)
2. Freshmeadows park in queens
3. Aquarium village in westbury
4. Astoria park in Astoria

It's going to be a nice mr meetup, and I hope we can set something cool up...
Lets try to put down who would be able to make it only, and it doesn't matter if u have a car or not. Please pick a place as well. Thank u...

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
I wanted to get a tally for a May 11th car meetup and a BBQ. I will create a thread and then we can all put our names down, but for now let's see who is coming so the new thread won't be all over the place. There are different places that we are thinking about.
1. Jacob Riis park off exit 11 on the belt (I think)
2. Freshmeadows park in queens
3. Aquarium village in westbury
4. Astoria park in Astoria

It's going to be a nice mr meetup, and I hope we can set something cool up...
Lets try to put down who would be able to make it only, and it doesn't matter if u have a car or not. Please pick a place as well. Thank u...

I'm down. Location 3 2 or 1 is find

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: