E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Wow that's low. Hope the corals are ok.

Yeah my sps and some of my zoas are pretty po'd right now but my LPS seem to be fine. I'm slowly raising the alk back up to 8.5 or so, then ill get the litermeter going.

Oh. And my lm3 pumps are a bit loud and they're going to cost money to replace Waaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Last edited:

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
waaaaah....just placed an order for some t5 retrofit setups to supplement the ai's but the reflectors are back order.....i hate waiting for an incomplete new toy.
reminds me of christmas morning.....getting toys without the batteries and all the stores are close...it's a torture....waaaaahhhh

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
waaaahhhh....my wife got a ticket yesterday for making a left turn when there was a small sign saying no left turn between 4-6 pm....she got the ticket at 5:45. her excuse was that the nav. said to turn left so she did and never saw the sign....now my insurance rate gonna go up... waaaaahh

double waaahhh...my daughter is going to learn how to drive this summer...i'm gonna be paying the insurance increase thru the nose...waaaahhhh

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: