evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I just bricked my phone and I have to wait until tuesday for a usb jig then pray it works! waaaaaaahhhhhh

I also don't get an upgrade for another 6 months! double waaaaaahhhh!

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Wahmbulance.jpg

IMG_9631.jpg

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Lorem ipsum dolor sit er elit lamet, consectetaur cillium adipisicing pecu, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Nam liber te conscient to factor tum poen legum odioque civiuda.we

exactly! :eek:

i hear what you're saying...?!?!?!?!?!?....lol

oh....waaahh

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Lorem ipsum dolor sit er elit lamet, consectetaur cillium adipisicing pecu, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Nam liber te conscient to factor tum poen legum odioque civiuda.we

Whatever this is , it sounds like a serious beef about something , I totally agree !!!! Gotta get this dude on my friends list lol

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0

Someone is fluent in Latin gibberish!! :sleeping: wwaaaaahhhhhhh

Russ

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Waaaaaaaah I would buy your tank but you're a piece of trash and a member of the furious 6 and I am a moody child. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH because I would drive there today with cash in hand for it too no questions asked an no low balling and probably take anything else you want to get rid of with the tank at whatever price YOU ask with no price negotiation just asking what hand to put the money in!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it hurts when people know the truth about you and it costs you money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
waah, wondering who/what the furious 6 are.

Waaaah, my tank was 85 deg last night and i had to shut down the sump to get it to 82 deg, and now i'm going to put the 5 bottles of frozen water in to see if i can get it a bit lower/not go higher waaaahhh.

WAAAAAAH, I'm going to have to buy the exp. portable AC and HOPE that i do not need to send it back, but good thing it is from costco and they will not make me have to deal with the manufacturer like so many other off brand AC units because i paid good money for a great AC that didnt fit like a numbskull last year that never really got used and no one wants to buy even though its great WWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

:SNIFFLE:

AND I have viral bronchitis for 1.5 wks now and my doctor says "you'll be fine, no meds, just wait it out"

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

COUGH COUGH

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
My dog got stuck under my deck yesterday and the only way out was through my koi pond...waaaahhh.
Once she jumped in the first time..she thought it was fun and jumped in twice more....double waaaahhhhh!!!!!

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I'm (frantically) researching cars right now and can't believe how much the supposed "neutral, expert" third party reviewers can vary on reliability data. Some reports give the car a "poor" rating while others give it a "very well above average" rating on the SAME CAR!!! WTH?!?! WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: