masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Just watched it. I'm devastated right now.
I'm so pissed. I would choke Frey right now if I saw him.

You're such a violent person :fishhit: That was one brutal episode.

I do want to read the books, I just have to put together the time.

I really hate saying this, but I think I agree with jaa. I think John Snow is going to return for his babe. BUT PLEASE DON'T TELL ME, I WANT TO SEE IT IN THE SHOW.

The finale` has got to be crazy wild to follow this past week. I'm going to make sure I see it on an empty stomach though. :redface:

Russ

Sumbub

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Definitely one of the defining moments in the show. I couldn't help but feel the satisfaction of Robb dying because he could not fulfill his oath. Though it does make you wonder that IF the alliance with the Freys had come to fruition, would the Lannisters truly be in a predicament.

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I hope that's not spoilers from the book!

As for the TV series, Jon Snow, King of the North very unlikely. Bastard child, all pure Stark children would have first dibs...and he took the black and sworn to the Night's Watch oath --

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Last edited:

jgraz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Actually John Snow is next in line but that appears to have been omitted from the show.

John Snow is a bstard and can't inherit lands/titles. Next in line is Sansa, Tition is her protector, their son would inherit the Winterfell from her. Arya is next after Sansa. Most in the north think she is still alive, a fact that will be taken advantage of soon.

Reading the books have kind of ruined the show for me. I still watch it and like it very much, but I was left wanting after reading then seeing the Red Wedding.

Mike S

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ah but Rob named Jon heir to the north before he died but that of course was while he believed his brothers were dead. Im not so sure Jon is who we are lead to believe he is.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: