Aquanewb

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The show was absolutely amazing yesterday. It hit my wife and I like a sledge hammer. Had to watch it 5 times to make sure I didn't see it wrong. And yes my wife and I sat through all of the credits in silence.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
As soon as the guard closed the doors after the bride and groom were taken to consummate the marriage, I said to my wife, 'somethings not right'. I knew something was going down. But holy crap, that blew me away. My wife was laying on the couch watching it and jumped up and almost ran out of the room.

I couldn't agree more, don't get attached to anyone. However, I really like John Snow, Aria Stark (sp?), Tyrion Lannister, Daenerys Targareyen and Brandon Stark.

swimmer

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
yea, I saw it last night. I knew things were sketch.
But definitely didn't think it was going to be that much of a red feast.

I also am shocked that John Snow left his wildlings gf!!!
That is so uncool.

You know she will be the one to run him through later right? Has to be.

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Definitely an episode of betrayals (Walder Frey & Jon Snow) and "so close yet so far" (Bran and Rickon within yards of Jon Snow & Arya Stark arriving at the gates.

Last edited:

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
There are some little things that are different. Does not ruin the experience though when they forget some details. The books author could be long winded at times. I am enjoying the show very much. I can't wait to see how the show her dragons as they get bigger

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: