Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
e9ygahem.jpg

Lol I'm going to preorder today

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The only guys that play BF are the guys that can't hang in COD. Let me guess you both have .50 or under KD's?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/MatthewScars/

You're right, running around on a static, unchangeable maps with random kill streaks crap killing you at any moment constantly sounds like a grand time.

KDR is meaningless when you have objectives. Its about score per minute. Not just how many 12 year olds you can kill in TDM with your other 12 year old friends.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/MatthewScars/

You're right, running around on a static, unchangeable maps with random kill streaks crap killing you at any moment constantly sounds like a grand time.

KDR is meaningless when you have objectives. Its about score per minute. Not just how many 12 year olds you can kill in TDM with your other 12 year old friends.

Of you say I'm 12, I guess I'm 12. I played BF 3 and it was so boring and easy it wasn't even funny. But hey if you can't get killstreaks in any COD game then you should be playing with your incompetent friends on BF that can't get any Killstreaks or a KD higher than a .50, also some COD games do have score per minute on them as well. I average in the 600's for the ones that do. Not the best but I'm sure it's better than you ever did.

iTzJu

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Of you say I'm 12, I guess I'm 12. I played BF 3 and it was so boring and easy it wasn't even funny. But hey if you can't get killstreaks in any COD game then you should be playing with your incompetent friends on BF that can't get any Killstreaks or a KD higher than a .50, also some COD games do have score per minute on them as well. I average in the 600's for the ones that do. Not the best but I'm sure it's better than you ever did.

LMFAO.

you didnt find BF3 boring, you sucked at it. Which is what is expected when you transition from a **** game to an actual good game.

If you think getting killstreaks in COD is challenging then, you sir have a serious problem. Which explains why you've been paying for the same game every year for the past half decade or so.

I'm a PC Gamer when it comes to FPS, I won't play one any other way. No disrespect to people who enjoy playing them on consoles but your opinion on FPSs in regards to quality and competitiveness is null if you only play on a console with a controller.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Reefs

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: