Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
your not the sharpest knife in the drawer. to bad the knifes are kept on a knife Block. its okay, you all have done stupid stuff, lol this is too funny i cant stop watching the video.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
To Rob, I have to ask this dumb question. Why did you fill up water bottle with skimmer waste?:Yikes:

cause i was emptying it lol. The skimmer was acting up so i drained it, And then drank it... :/ that bottle was full to the brim, lol you can see how much i ingested. was not a good taste. thank god it was not straight black suutt. omg i think i would have died.

BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
:biglaugh:

Attachments

• orb.jpg
    orb.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 182

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
your not the sharpest knife in the drawer. to bad the knifes are kept on a knife Block. its okay, you all have done stupid stuff, lol this is too funny i cant stop watching the video.
It's kniVes and they go wherever you keep them. I have them on a block and in a drawer. Either way we still have every right to make fun of you lol . Don't be so sensitive.:iamwithst

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Don't worry I'm not charging for the advertising.....

To funny. awesome thinking, very clever. I think what will be a big hit! When does it hit the shelves in new york? ! what is the cost per bottle and how much do you charge? we should bring this idea to the SHARK'S! get some investors involved.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: