BellaGabriella

Pretty Perfectionist
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
OMG lmao i stillll cannot stop laughing or get over this!!!! I can't understand how the holy blueberry ****muffins he possibly drank it, not just drank but gulped!! I wish I started recording earlier but I was way to concerned he ran to throw up in my sink and had to yell at him to go to the toilet. Bahahhahahahaaaaa i really just can't . Smh.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
OMG lmao i stillll cannot stop laughing or get over this!!!! I can't understand how the holy blueberry ****muffins he possibly drank it, not just drank but gulped!! I wish I started recording earlier but I was way to concerned he ran to throw up in my sink and had to yell at him to go to the toilet. Bahahhahahahaaaaa i really just can't . Smh.

yea and i was saying i was gonna die, your like not even helping me. YOU SUCK! im gonna turn into a mutant creature now and cause you didnt help me!, im going to get you. :D omg my head hurts.. :/ i think im poisoned. i never will ever do that again...... :/

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
This gives a whole new dimension to the phrase "eat $hi+"

omg so not funny :/ LOL in the same way it is... i was to distracted with her talking to me and i was thirsty and i grabbed the bottle without unlocking my eyes with hers and drank.... a bigggggg A5%% guLPPPPPP.. :/

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
one time i baked a chicken and drained the fat into a seltzer bottle and left it on the counter. a little while later my wife walked in and took a gulp and just about threw up.
she was so mad cause she swore i did it on purpose. and yes i laughed so hard, i still laugh about it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: