Vendor
Rating - 98.1%
102   2   0
2y9ymyvu.jpg

FocusReefing

Just a podcaster from Queens
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Ive been watching since episode 1 premiered! And ive been addicted since. For what the show content is about, the writing and acting are of a caliber never really seen in a zombie genre! I love it! Cant wait!! Only a few more hrs...

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I think it was a bit slow, but they're obviously building it up for the next episodes. That chick Clara from the woods was insane! Lol. It will be interesting to see what happens after the kid at the end became infected in the bathroom specially when everyone in the cell block is sleeping and he coughed all over the water container!

Last edited:

empire

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
i expected this episode to be a bit more explanatory. however, looking at the preview for this season, it seems as if they will be leaving the prison.

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Nice start... but the question of humanities hanging in the balance is getting old. It was thought provoking 2 seasons ago, I hope they don't keep pushing that same button.

coughed all over the water container!

Doesn't matter as everyone is already infected. It just a matter of when they die...

FocusReefing

Just a podcaster from Queens
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Yeah but there appears to be some change in the infection cause the kid in the shower was bleeding from the eyes as was the walker at the fence that they made a point to show in the begining then again towards the end. As if hinting to a mutation or infection from bad livestock . And lets not forget the significance of the 2 sick pigs that were shown.

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Rick has already lost his nerves once, so I don't think they will play on that again. But not taking his gun??? What's that about?
I thought the animals now had the disease or maybe its now airborne. But the poor kid did say the deer was yummy.
The talking dead is good afterwards.

empire

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
netflix has seasons 1-3..i was wondering why they kept showing the walker with the blood loss from his eyes. rick was looking at the walker in a weird way, i thought it may had have something to do with the gov. but then again that seems a little too farfetched.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: