• zombie.jpg
    zombie.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 444

Bry17nyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Love walking dead

Saw a friend watching it,went to netflic and saw the first episode and was stuck on it...too bad netflix only has season 1 and 2... cant watch it at home..ugh danm night shifts

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Last season lost its spark. I still watch it but its not as good as it used to be. They stopped focusing on the zombie survival/hardship/drama and started to play with boring people drama instead.

I agree on that, they focus on the governor, etc.. Hopefully it will get interesting again. I'm still watching it specially after losing Breaking Bad.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Walking dead got old season 1. Walking walking walking, see zombie kill zombie walking walking walking see zombie kill zombie. Yawwn.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Wait so widdy is a mod and hes friends w duke62?! Now i know why i get banned for responding to dukes insults and nothing happens to him.
Lol its all making sense now

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Your intellect is truly amazing... glad you were about to put that all together all by yourself. Wrong, but it is progress towards something...somewhere.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: